Edinburgh Carers Council Carers Rights Event Save the Date!
When: Thursday, 27th February 2020. 12 – 4 pm.
This free event is open to all unpaid carers and our health, social work and third sector partners.
Cathy Asante, Scottish Human Rights Commission
‘Carers within a human rights framework’
There will be three workshops based on the P.A.N.E.L. principles (Participation, Accountability, Non-Discrimination and Equality, Empowerment, and Legality)
1. Participation & Accountability – led by Kathleen Taylor, Carer Engagement Officer, Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland
2. Non-discrimination & Equality – led by Karen Martin, Mental Health Coordinator (Scotland) Carers Trust
3. The Right to Family Life – led by Frances Simpson, C.E.O of Support in Mind Scotland
Buffet lunch will be provided and further details to follow in the New Year.
If you are interested in booking, please contact:
– Ruth Rooney: email@example.com, or
– Rachael Cramer: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Maximum 50 places)
Telephone: 0131 – 322 – 8480