Small Grants Programme to support Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2019 and Arts Events and Activities throughout 2019
To support arts activities/events across Edinburgh and the Lothians as part of Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2019 and arts events throughout the year.
• Grants of up to £600 are available
• Applications should be submitted by midday on Monday 11th February 2019
• Events/activities should take place in Edinburgh, West Lothian, East Lothian or Midlothian.
• Grants are available for constituted groups and/ or organisations – Individual artists may apply but require to be supported by a constituted group or organisation.
• Grants are available for artist / facilitator costs/volunteer costs, materials, venue hire, and refreshments.
• The grant can contribute to a larger event.
• Grant awardees are expected to comply with health and safety regulations in respect of running events.
• Grant Awardees are expected to comply with new HMRC Regulations. Click on link for further information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/check-employment-status-for-tax
This year’s Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival
The theme for this year’s festival is “Connected” and will run from 3rd – 26th May. Building on the success of last year we are keen to explore new spaces and places where SMHAF events and activities can happen. We are also keen to ensure wide participation from our existing groups as well as new groups and individuals supported by a constituted group.
Applications for different events / activities for 2019
We are also inviting applications for different events / activities for 2019. These may tie in with for example other Festivals or Awareness Days. For further information or to discuss an application do please get in touch: